While charging his iPhone, a teen dies from electrocution.

The electrocution of one Chibuike Emmanuel in Ozoro, Isoko North local government area of Delta state has been confirmed by the Delta state police command.

The deceased, an 18-year-old kid, was electrocuted while charging his iPhone 8 on Tuesday about 5:00 p.m.

Emmanuel’s death was confirmed by Delta command police spokesman Bright Edafe.

The incident was reported to the authorities at around 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, according to one of the community’s members.

The event was reported by the mother’s friend, who took him from Lagos to spend his holiday with them in Ozoro, according to residents.

The boy was alleged to have drifted off on the floor of his mother’s friend’s house on Idheze Road in Ozoro, where he had placed the iPhone on his chest while charging.

“The dead was electrocuted throughout that process.” “He was brought to Okeleke Hospital for resuscitation but was later pronounced dead,” neighbors added. “The deceased’s remains have been deposited at the Bromic private morgue in Ozoro, where they will be autopsied.”

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published.